ACP Applied Products supplies and installs linings for primary and secondary containment across a variety of sectors and according to desired specifications.
Common applications include:
- pad lining (hot mix asphalt can be applied on top of the liner)
- storage of products and byproducts
- containment in salt sheds
- tank farm liners
- lining of sulphur / sour water tanks for oilfield
- concrete foundation walls
ACP can provide lining services for any type of containment tank. Our range of liners are resistant within pH 2-9, and durable enough to allow heavy equipment on it once installation is complete. Our products can also seal to virtually any surface.
Coletanche is a bituminous geomembrane offering customized and high-performance solutions in environmental protection, infrastructure construction, and hydraulics. ACP Applied Products lays and welds Coletanche for the optimal solution in varied applications. Read More...